Fitness boot camp is our signature service! This co-ed program embodies military physical training concepts without the in your face drill instructor persona. Each location is typically held outdoors (some move indoors for the winter) in the early morning or late evening hours year-round! With over 25 locations in Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC, there is likely one near you!
Sergeant’s Fitness Concepts has taken the best aspects of military physical training and has developed a program that will benefit nearly everyone. Our number goal is to produce results for you!
Similar to the military, Sergeant's Fitness boot camp instructors believe in:
- Accountability - Show up to class and you will see results. However, if you do not show up our instructors will notice and will typically reach out to you. Not to harass or scold you; instead it is because they take great pride in the progress that each and every person is working for in the platoon.
- Community – Your instructor as well as clients in the platoon will know your name, and more importantly, everyone will push harder and will achieve greater results because of the feeling of being part of a team. You are part of something bigger, a community of like-minded fitness enthusiasts. This does not mean everyone has the exact same goals. Some want to lose weight, others want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, still others want to set a personal record in a race or fitness challenge. It does not matter what your fitness goals are because everyone is working towards their goals together!
- Discipline – As a Sarge Fitness boot camper you are expected to count cadence, practice proper form, and show up to class no matter the weather or the amount of sleep you get. Results come when you stick to your routine, no matter what.
Your trainer will instill a certain level of discipline upon your class in order to keep everyone focused. We will not use exercise as punishment (e.g. pushups for being late, or sprints for talking too much) we do have playful techniques to get everyone back on track.
- A drill instructor swearing at you, yelling in your face trying to intimidate you. We are fitness professional who want to ensure you are working hard towards your goals.
- CrossFit. We believe in lower risk exercises performed at a steady cadence to ensure you get the most from each rep in each set of exercise we lead you though.
- Gym Class. While we do have fun and find ways to encourage a bit of competition, we aren’t out to ‘test’ you or make you compete against others and potentially alienate you.
All fitness types and athletic ability are encouraged to participate.
What can you expect?
Each workout is designed to progress into the next days workout, each week builds upon the week prior. The point is, there is a long term plan and the workouts are created with the whole body in mind. We cover all five components of physical fitness: cardiovascular stamina, muscular endurance, muscular strength, flexibility and body composition. You will rarely see the same workout twice. You will be challenged every day with exercises and routines guided by specifically trained instructors who provide personalize attention when necessary. Each day will a variety of functional training, natural movement, core conditioning, Tabata, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and body weight exercises. Your instructors are versed at leading groups of different abilities, regardless of weather or time of year.
Sergeant’s Fitness Concepts (SFC) believes that the human body was designed to move. Today most of us sit far too long throughout our days. In fact, sitting is being likened to smoking as a bad habit. You may be able to run 10 miles without hesitation, but are unable to get off the floor without a grimacing because your knees hurt. This means you have a limited range of motion and our program can help increase your range of motion. If you can squat or dead lift 2 or 3 times your body weight, but can’t put your shoes on by standing on one foot, then you lack balance – SFC can help you steady your balance. If you play a game of tennis or round of golf and end up needing to take a long nap afterwards, then you lack cardiovascular stamina and SFC can help increase your stamina.
Fitness isn’t just about being in shape, it is about not being afraid to go beyond your comfort zone of physical movement. Being fit means you have the confidence to jump, roll, run, walk, climb, skip, throw, and even fight your way into, or out of, any situation. Sergeant's Fitness Boot Camp will give you the confidence to LIVE LIFE without fear of 'what if".
Pricing Plans for Sarge Fitness Boot Camp: