Fitness boot camp is our signature service! This co-ed program embodies military physical training concepts without the in your face drill instructor persona. Each location is typically held outdoors (some move indoors for the winter) in the early morning or late evening hours year-round! With over 17 locations in Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC, there is likely one near you! Sergeant’s Fitness Concepts has taken the best aspects of military physical training and has developed a program that will benefit nearly everyone. Our number goal is to produce results for you! Similar to the military, Sergeant’s Fitness boot camp instructors believe in:
- Accountability – Show up to class and you will see results. However, if you do not show up our instructors will notice and will typically reach out to you. Not to harass or scold you; instead it is because they take great pride in the progress that each and every person is working for in the platoon.
- Community – Your instructor as well as clients in the platoon will know your name, and more importantly, everyone will push harder and will achieve greater results because of the feeling of being part of a team. You are part of something bigger, a community of like-minded fitness enthusiasts. This does not mean everyone has the exact same goals. Some want to lose weight, others want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, still others want to set a personal record in a race or fitness challenge. It does not matter what your fitness goals are because everyone is working towards their goals together!
- Discipline – As a Sarge Fitness boot camper you are expected to count cadence, practice proper form, and show up to class no matter the weather or the amount of sleep you get. Results come when you stick to your routine, no matter what.
- A drill instructor swearing at you, yelling in your face trying to intimidate you. We are fitness professional who want to ensure you are working hard towards your goals.
- CrossFit. We believe in lower risk exercises performed at a steady cadence to ensure you get the most from each rep in each set of exercise we lead you though.
- Gym Class. While we do have fun and find ways to encourage a bit of competition, we aren’t out to ‘test’ you or make you compete against others and potentially alienate you.