Enroll for our 18 month, UNLIMITED BOOT CAMP CLASSES for just $95/month!
Everyone is eligible; current clients, former clients and of course new clients too.
Special Offer for Current Clients: As a current client, if you refer someone who joins; Sarge will give you a $50 e-gift card which may be used at a number of online retailers including: Amazon, Best Buy, Starbucks, iTunes, Target and many more! To be qualified, new clients must tell us (first and last name) who referred them on the enrollment form. The current client should alert us (Carol@SargeFitness.com) as to whom they referred so we can be on the look out for them. There is no limit on referral bonuses!
If you are ready to enroll, click here!
More specific details:
- Purpose: To encourage you to make your fitness a priority in 2018 and beyond!
- Rate: The discounted rate of $95/month with 18 month enrollment cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Enrollment: The 18 month special is available online only. All must enroll online (see links on this page) to take advantage of this deal.
- Eligibility: Current clients are eligible for this deal. CURRENT CLIENTS MUST contact Carol, the Sarge Billing and Accounts Manager, at Carol@SargeFitness.com) to cancel your old contract! Otherwise, we might miss your new enrollment and you might BE DOUBLE BILLED inadvertently. After enrolling below, cancelling with Carol, your old contract will be cancelled (with no penalties) and all the terms and conditions on this this new contact will apply.
- Duration: After the initial 18 months, this contract will automatically convert to a month to month contract at the same rate.
- Cancellations: Sarge’s cancellation policy simply adjusts your monthly rate to the length of time you were enrolled for our program. So, if you decide to cancel early, you understand that you were receiving a discounted rate in exchange for a long term commitment. Sarge will retroactively charge you the non-discounted rates for the months you were enrolled. In other words, if you cancel after 6 months, we will assume you should have instead been paying the 6 month rate (which is $115/month) and for each of the 6 months you paid the discounted 18 month rate ($95), you will be charged the difference between the two rates: so if you cancel after 6 months, you would be charged $20 x 6 ($20 being the difference between the 18 month rate and the 6 month rate) for a total of $120 early cancellation fee.
- If you cancel in the first 2 months: you would be charged the difference between the month to month rate ($150/month) and the 18 month rate ($95/month), or $55 for each month you were enrolled.
- If you cancel after 3 months but before 6 months: you would be charged the difference between the 3 month rate ($135/month) and the 18 month rate ($95/month), or $40 for each month you were enrolled.
- If you cancel after 6 month but before 12 months: you would be charged for the difference between the 6 month rate ($115/month) and the 18 month rate ($95/month), or $20 for each month you were enrolled.
- If you cancel after 12 month but before 18 months: you would be charged for the difference between the 12 month rate ($105/month) and the 18 month rate ($95/month), or $10 for each month you were enrolled.