|This is one of the questions that I am often asked when someone is nervous about joining boot camp. The answer always is a strong and definite “NO.”
Here is why we just want you to get started and not wait for a future date:
- It doesn’t matter what level of fitness you get started with because it is our job is to take you from where you are now to where you want to be. You might be working out on your own or you might not be doing anything at all but with our guidance and supervision; we will ensure you are moving in the right direction.
- You do NOT have to meet a certain fitness level to participate. We will help you modify your intensity level for a personalized workout; even in a group setting. The daily routine can be customized so you can work at your own pace – with a little push from us.
- Even if you are not fit to begin with, you will not embarrass yourself. Here’s why: Nobody is actually looking at you!! Everyone is completely focused on their own workout. Your trainer knows you might be competing against someone else with, or without, them knowing about it, but in the end, it is about YOU getting better, not about what you can do compared to anyone else.
- The trainer’s job is to help you. The trainers are going to make the more fit people work harder with more difficult versions of the same exercise you are doing. The less fit people get a little more slack (but not too much slack)
- Fitness is for everyone – no matter where you start. A well run fitness program, like Sarge fitness boot camp, accommodates all levels of fitness.
We are all ages, all sizes and shapes, and at all levels of fitness. As a result, each individual client will work within their means, maybe just a bit beyond their means! Do just a little research and you will see there are HUGE benefits from exercising within a group. The single biggest benefit is the support and encouragement of others who have the same goals to succeed as you do!
Sign up today!