Do you have a passion for helping others with their fitness?
Custom Fitness Concepts is growing!
Candidates who meet the ideal traits outlined below and who complete our in house training program, earn a minimum of $20/hour for teaching boot camp classes. Our pay scale is based on how well your boot camp site does. The better trainer you are, the more clients you keep, the more you get paid, upwards of $40/hour!
Our personal trainers earn 50% of what their clients pay for their in home personal training; generally this means trainers make between $30.00-$42.50/hour.
CFC wants you to work for us if you have a serious ‘passion for fitness’ as well as an athletic background and/or military experience. We want to help you put your basic knowledge of fitness to good use by guiding eager clients toward their fitness goals.
Custom Fitness Concepts Offers:
- All the training you need to become an awesome group exercise instructor or personal trainer
- Assistance in finding clients who are looking for a trainer just like you
- Part-time positions: Only work the hours/days you have available
The Ideal CFC Employee is:
- Self-motivated and physically fit- you must be a competitor, driven to get better, but you do not have to be the best, you just have to want to work hard at getting better at whatever it is that you are passionate about
- Able to run 4 miles without hesitation (seriously- we will test you)
- Willing to commit to a regular schedule of three to five days/week mostly during the early mornings or evenings YEAR ROUND and mostly in the outdoors!
- Eager to help others with their fitness goals by motivating them to work hard but understanding their limitations
- Extremely outgoing. You must LOVE being around and talking with all sorts of people
- Being social media savy is a MUST. Our clients are and you need to be as well.
- Able to provide own transportation traveling between clients/locations, possibly during rush hour
- Experienced with the type of training found in the military, physical education, personal training or from teaching group exercise programs, coaching and/or martial arts
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Willing to complete CFC University, our in-house training program which will require 10-20 hours of your, non-paid, time to complete.
We’re hiring in (but not limited to):
- Fitness Boot Camp Instructors
- Loudoun County
- Fairfax County
- Arlington County
- Washington DC
- Personal Trainers, all over NOVA, DC and Maryland
Apply to become a CFC Instructor/Personal Trainer by filling out the application below: